GeOx/Reduced Graphene Oxide Composite as an Anode for Li-Ion Batteries: Enhanced Capacity via Reversible Utilization of Li2O along with Improved Rate Performance
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 1059–1066, February 26, 2014
How to Cite
Lv, D., Gordin, M. L., Yi, R., Xu, T., Song, J., Jiang, Y.-B., Choi, D. and Wang, D. (2014), GeOx/Reduced Graphene Oxide Composite as an Anode for Li-Ion Batteries: Enhanced Capacity via Reversible Utilization of Li2O along with Improved Rate Performance. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 1059–1066. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201301882
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2013
- U.S. Department of Energy's (DOE's) Office of Electricity Delivery and Energy Reliability (OE). Grant Number: 57558
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!