In Situ Functionalization of Stable 3D Nest-Like Networks in Confined Channels for Microfluidic Enrichment and Detection
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 1017–1026, February 19, 2014
How to Cite
Wang, G., Shi, G., Wang, H., Zhang, Q. and Li, Y. (2014), In Situ Functionalization of Stable 3D Nest-Like Networks in Confined Channels for Microfluidic Enrichment and Detection. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 1017–1026. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201301936
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51072034, 51172042
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20110075130001
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Numbers: 12nm0503900, 13JC1400200
- Program for Professor of Special Appointment (Eastern Scholar) at Shanghai Institutions of Higher Learning, Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT1221
- Doctor Innovation Program of Donghua University. Grant Number: CUSF-DH-D-2013002
- Program of Introducing Talents of Discipline to Universities. Grant Number: 111–2–04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!