Biomimetic Bidirectional Switchable Adhesive Inspired by the Gecko
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 574–579, February 5, 2014
How to Cite
Jin, K., Cremaldi, J. C., Erickson, J. S., Tian, Y., Israelachvili, J. N. and Pesika, N. S. (2014), Biomimetic Bidirectional Switchable Adhesive Inspired by the Gecko. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 574–579. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201301960
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51175281
- UCSB Institute for Collaborative Biotechnologies. Grant Number: W911NF-09-D-000
- U.S. Army Research Office
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.