On the Synthesis and Adsorption Properties of Single-Unit-Cell Hierarchical Zeolites Made by Rotational Intergrowths
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Special Issue: Porous Materials
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 201–208, January 15, 2014
How to Cite
Xu, D., Swindlehurst, G. R., Wu, H., Olson, D. H., Zhang, X. and Tsapatsis, M. (2014), On the Synthesis and Adsorption Properties of Single-Unit-Cell Hierarchical Zeolites Made by Rotational Intergrowths. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 201–208. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201301975
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2013
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences
- University of Minnesota Characterization Facility
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!