Boroxine Nanotubes: Moisture-Sensitive Morphological Transformation and Guest Release
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 603–609, February 5, 2014
How to Cite
Ishikawa, K., Kameta, N., Masuda, M., Asakawa, M. and Shimizu, T. (2014), Boroxine Nanotubes: Moisture-Sensitive Morphological Transformation and Guest Release. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 603–609. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201302005
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!