Highly Efficient Yellow Organic Light Emitting Diode with a Novel Wet- and Dry-Process Feasible Iridium Complex Emitter
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 555–562, January 29, 2014
How to Cite
Jou, J.-H., Lin, Y.-X., Peng, S.-H., Li, C.-J., Yang, Y.-M., Chin, C.-L., Shyue, J.-J., Sun, S.-S., Lee, M., Chen, C.-T., Liu, M.-C., Chen, C.-C., Chen, G.-Y., Wu, J.-H., Li, C.-H., Sung, C.-F., Lee, M.-J. and Hu, J.-P. (2014), Highly Efficient Yellow Organic Light Emitting Diode with a Novel Wet- and Dry-Process Feasible Iridium Complex Emitter. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 555–562. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201302013
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2013
- Taiwan National Science Council and Ministry of Economic Affairs. Grant Numbers: MEA 101-EC-17-A-07-S1–181, NSC 101–3113-E-007–001, NSC 100–2119-M-007–011-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!