Two-Component Molecular Materials of 2,5-Diphenyloxazole Exhibiting Tunable Ultraviolet/Blue Polarized Emission, Pump-enhanced Luminescence, and Mechanochromic Response
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 587–594, February 5, 2014
How to Cite
Yan, D., Yang, H., Meng, Q., Lin, H. and Wei, M. (2014), Two-Component Molecular Materials of 2,5-Diphenyloxazole Exhibiting Tunable Ultraviolet/Blue Polarized Emission, Pump-enhanced Luminescence, and Mechanochromic Response. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 587–594. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201302072
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2014CB932103
- 111 Project. Grant Number: B07004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!