Crystal Size, Morphology, and Growth Mechanism in Bio-Inspired Apatite Nanocrystals
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 1090–1099, February 26, 2014
How to Cite
Delgado-López, J. M., Frison, R., Cervellino, A., Gómez-Morales, J., Guagliardi, A. and Masciocchi, N. (2014), Crystal Size, Morphology, and Growth Mechanism in Bio-Inspired Apatite Nanocrystals. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 1090–1099. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201302075
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2013
- Fondazione Cariplo. Grant Number: 2009–2446
- Spanish MINECO and Junta de Andalucìa. Grant Numbers: MAT2011–28543, RMN1344
- CEI-Biotic (UGR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!