Relaxor/Ferroelectric Composites: A Solution in the Quest for Practically Viable Lead-Free Incipient Piezoceramics
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 356–362, January 22, 2014
How to Cite
Groh, C., Franzbach, D. J., Jo, W., Webber, K. G., Kling, J., Schmitt, L. A., Kleebe, H.-J., Jeong, S.-J., Lee, J.-S. and Rödel, J. (2014), Relaxor/Ferroelectric Composites: A Solution in the Quest for Practically Viable Lead-Free Incipient Piezoceramics. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 356–362. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201302102
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: SFB595
- state center AdRIA on adaptronics
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF). Grant Number: 2012K1A2B1A03000668
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.