Nano Molecular-Platform: A Protocol to Write Energy Transmission Program Inside a Molecule for Bio-Inspired Supramolecular Engineering
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 1364–1371, March 12, 2014
How to Cite
Ghosh, S., Dutta, M., Sahu, S., Fujita, D. and Bandyopadhyay, A. (2014), Nano Molecular-Platform: A Protocol to Write Energy Transmission Program Inside a Molecule for Bio-Inspired Supramolecular Engineering. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 1364–1371. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201302111
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2013
- NIMS Sengen-site
- Inamori Foundation
- JSPS Grants in Aid for Young Scientists (A). Grant Number: 21681015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!