Bright and Photostable Organic Fluorescent Dots with Aggregation-Induced Emission Characteristics for Noninvasive Long-Term Cell Imaging
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 635–643, February 5, 2014
How to Cite
Qin, W., Li, K., Feng, G., Li, M., Yang, Z., Liu, B. and Tang, B. Z. (2014), Bright and Photostable Organic Fluorescent Dots with Aggregation-Induced Emission Characteristics for Noninvasive Long-Term Cell Imaging. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 635–643. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201302114
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2013
- RPC and SRFI Grants of HKUST. Grant Numbers: RPC11SC09, SRFI11SC03PG
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong. Grant Numbers: HKUST2/CRF/10, N_HKUST620/11
- University Grants Committee of Hong Kong. Grant Number: AoE/P-03/08
- Singapore Institute of Materials Research and Engineering. Grant Numbers: IMRE/13-8P1104, IMRE/13-1P0909
- National Research Foundation. Grant Number: R279-000-390-281
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!