Near-Infrared Photoregulated Drug Release in Living Tumor Tissue via Yolk-Shell Upconversion Nanocages
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 363–371, January 22, 2014
How to Cite
Zhao, L., Peng, J., Huang, Q., Li, C., Chen, M., Sun, Y., Lin, Q., Zhu, L. and Li, F. (2014), Near-Infrared Photoregulated Drug Release in Living Tumor Tissue via Yolk-Shell Upconversion Nanocages. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 363–371. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201302133
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2013
- NSFC. Grant Number: 21231004
- Shanghai Sci. Tech. Comm.. Grant Number: 12JC1401300
- MOST of China. Grant Numbers: 2011AA03A407, 2012CB932403
- innovative team of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: IRT0911
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!