Near-Infrared Photoregulated Drug Release in Living Tumor Tissue via Yolk-Shell Upconversion Nanocages
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 363–371, January 22, 2014
How to Cite
Zhao, L., Peng, J., Huang, Q., Li, C., Chen, M., Sun, Y., Lin, Q., Zhu, L. and Li, F. (2014), Near-Infrared Photoregulated Drug Release in Living Tumor Tissue via Yolk-Shell Upconversion Nanocages. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 363–371. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201302133
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2013
- NSFC. Grant Number: 21231004
- Shanghai Sci. Tech. Comm.. Grant Number: 12JC1401300
- MOST of China. Grant Numbers: 2011AA03A407, 2012CB932403
- innovative team of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: IRT0911
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.