Versatile Functionalization of the Micropatterned Hydrogel of Hyperbranched Poly(ether amine) Based on “Thiol-yne” Chemistry
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 12, pages 1679–1686, March 26, 2014
How to Cite
Xu, Y., Xu, H., Jiang, X. and Yin, J. (2014), Versatile Functionalization of the Micropatterned Hydrogel of Hyperbranched Poly(ether amine) Based on “Thiol-yne” Chemistry. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 1679–1686. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201302139
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2013
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21174085, 21274088
- Science & Technology and Education Commission of Shanghai Municipal Government. Grant Number: 12ZZ020
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B202
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!