Versatile Functionalization of the Micropatterned Hydrogel of Hyperbranched Poly(ether amine) Based on “Thiol-yne” Chemistry
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 12, pages 1679–1686, March 26, 2014
How to Cite
Xu, Y., Xu, H., Jiang, X. and Yin, J. (2014), Versatile Functionalization of the Micropatterned Hydrogel of Hyperbranched Poly(ether amine) Based on “Thiol-yne” Chemistry. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 1679–1686. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201302139
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2013
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21174085, 21274088
- Science & Technology and Education Commission of Shanghai Municipal Government. Grant Number: 12ZZ020
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B202
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.