Surface Modification of Silicone with Covalently Immobilized and Crosslinked Agarose for Potential Application in the Inhibition of Infection and Omental Wrapping
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 11, pages 1631–1643, March 19, 2014
How to Cite
Li, M., Neoh, K.-G., Kang, E.-T., Lau, T. and Chiong, E. (2014), Surface Modification of Silicone with Covalently Immobilized and Crosslinked Agarose for Potential Application in the Inhibition of Infection and Omental Wrapping. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 1631–1643. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201302242
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2013
- National Kidney Foundation of Singapore. Grant Number: NKFRC/2010/01/07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!