Rewritable, Moldable, and Flexible Sticker-Type Organic Memory on Arbitrary Substrates
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 1430–1438, March 12, 2014
How to Cite
Lai, Y.-C., Wang, Y.-X., Huang, Y.-C., Lin, T.-Y., Hsieh, Y.-P., Yang, Y.-J. and Chen, Y.-F. (2014), Rewritable, Moldable, and Flexible Sticker-Type Organic Memory on Arbitrary Substrates. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 1430–1438. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201302246
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2013
- Taiwan National Science Council. Grant Number: 102–2917-i-002–087
- National Science Council and Ministry of Education of the Republic of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!