Rewritable, Moldable, and Flexible Sticker-Type Organic Memory on Arbitrary Substrates
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 1430–1438, March 12, 2014
How to Cite
Lai, Y.-C., Wang, Y.-X., Huang, Y.-C., Lin, T.-Y., Hsieh, Y.-P., Yang, Y.-J. and Chen, Y.-F. (2014), Rewritable, Moldable, and Flexible Sticker-Type Organic Memory on Arbitrary Substrates. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 1430–1438. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201302246
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2013
- Taiwan National Science Council. Grant Number: 102–2917-i-002–087
- National Science Council and Ministry of Education of the Republic of China
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.