One-Pot Preparation of Conducting Polymer-Coated Silica Particles: Model Highly Absorbing Aerosols
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 9, pages 1290–1299, March 5, 2014
How to Cite
Lovett, J. R., Fielding, L. A., Armes, S. P. and Buxton, R. (2014), One-Pot Preparation of Conducting Polymer-Coated Silica Particles: Model Highly Absorbing Aerosols. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 1290–1299. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201302261
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2013
- University of Sheffield's Knowledge Transfer Account
- Hatton, Derbyshire, UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!