Metabolizable Bi2Se3 Nanoplates: Biodistribution, Toxicity, and Uses for Cancer Radiation Therapy and Imaging
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 12, pages 1718–1729, March 26, 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, X.-D., Chen, J., Min, Y., Park, G. B., Shen, X., Song, S.-S., Sun, Y.-M., Wang, H., Long, W., Xie, J., Gao, K., Zhang, L., Fan, S., Fan, F. and Jeong, U. (2014), Metabolizable Bi2Se3 Nanoplates: Biodistribution, Toxicity, and Uses for Cancer Radiation Therapy and Imaging. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 1718–1729. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201302312
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2013
- Korean Government (MEST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!