Aerosol-Synthesis of Mesoporous Organosilica Nanoparticles with Highly Reactive, Superacidic Surfaces Comprising Sulfonic Acid Entities
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 1140–1150, February 26, 2014
How to Cite
Gehring, J., Schleheck, D., Luka, M. and Polarz, S. (2014), Aerosol-Synthesis of Mesoporous Organosilica Nanoparticles with Highly Reactive, Superacidic Surfaces Comprising Sulfonic Acid Entities. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 1140–1150. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201302330
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!