Polyol Synthesis of Ultrathin Pd Nanowires via Attachment-Based Growth and Their Enhanced Activity towards Formic Acid Oxidation
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 131–139, January 8, 2014
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Choi, S.-I., Zhao, X., Xie, S., Peng, H.-C., Chi, M., Huang, C. Z. and Xia, Y. (2014), Polyol Synthesis of Ultrathin Pd Nanowires via Attachment-Based Growth and Their Enhanced Activity towards Formic Acid Oxidation. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 131–139. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201302339
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-1215034
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!