Dedicated to the memory of Officer Sean Collier for his caring service to the MIT community and for his sacrifice
Spray-Layer-by-Layer Carbon Nanotube/Electrospun Fiber Electrodes for Flexible Chemiresistive Sensor Applications
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 492–502, January 29, 2014
How to Cite
Saetia, K., Schnorr, J. M., Mannarino, M. M., Kim, S. Y., Rutledge, G. C., Swager, T. M. and Hammond, P. T. (2014), Spray-Layer-by-Layer Carbon Nanotube/Electrospun Fiber Electrodes for Flexible Chemiresistive Sensor Applications. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 492–502. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201302344
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2013
- US Army through the Institute for Soldier Nanotechnologies. Grant Number: DAAD-19–02–0002
- US Army Research Office
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!