Engineered CpG-Antigen Conjugates Protected Gold Nanoclusters as Smart Self-Vaccines for Enhanced Immune Response and Cell Imaging
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 1004–1010, February 19, 2014
How to Cite
Tao, Y., Ju, E., Li, Z., Ren, J. and Qu, X. (2014), Engineered CpG-Antigen Conjugates Protected Gold Nanoclusters as Smart Self-Vaccines for Enhanced Immune Response and Cell Imaging. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 1004–1010. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201302347
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2011CB936004, 2012CB720602
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21072182, 91213302, 21210002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!