Highly Efficient Inverted Organic Solar Cells Through Material and Interfacial Engineering of Indacenodithieno[3,2-b]thiophene-Based Polymers and Devices
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 1465–1473, March 12, 2014
How to Cite
Intemann, J. J., Yao, K., Li, Y.-X., Yip, H.-L., Xu, Y.-X., Liang, P.-W., Chueh, C.-C., Ding, F.-Z., Yang, X., Li, X., Chen, Y. and Jen, A. K.-Y. (2014), Highly Efficient Inverted Organic Solar Cells Through Material and Interfacial Engineering of Indacenodithieno[3,2-b]thiophene-Based Polymers and Devices. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 1465–1473. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201302426
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!