Triboelectric Nanogenerator for Harvesting Vibration Energy in Full Space and as Self-Powered Acceleration Sensor
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 1401–1407, March 12, 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, H., Yang, Y., Su, Y., Chen, J., Adams, K., Lee, S., Hu, C. and Wang, Z. L. (2014), Triboelectric Nanogenerator for Harvesting Vibration Energy in Full Space and as Self-Powered Acceleration Sensor. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 1401–1407. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201302453
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!