Ultra-Small Iron Oxide Doped Polypyrrole Nanoparticles for In Vivo Multimodal Imaging Guided Photothermal Therapy
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 9, pages 1194–1201, March 5, 2014
How to Cite
Song, X., Gong, H., Yin, S., Cheng, L., Wang, C., Li, Z., Li, Y., Wang, X., Liu, G. and Liu, Z. (2014), Ultra-Small Iron Oxide Doped Polypyrrole Nanoparticles for In Vivo Multimodal Imaging Guided Photothermal Therapy. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 1194–1201. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201302463
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51222203, 51002100, 51132006
- National “973” Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2012CB932601, 2013CB932702, 2011CB911002
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.