NiOX/MoO3 Bi-Layers as Efficient Hole Extraction Contacts in Organic Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 701–706, February 5, 2014
How to Cite
Schulz, P., Cowan, S. R., Guan, Z.-L., Garcia, A., Olson, D. C. and Kahn, A. (2014), NiOX/MoO3 Bi-Layers as Efficient Hole Extraction Contacts in Organic Solar Cells. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 701–706. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201302477
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2013
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0001084
- Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) Postdoctoral Research Fellowship
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.