Transforming One-Dimensional Nanowalls to Long-Range Ordered Two-Dimensional Nanowaves: Exploiting Buckling Instability and Nanofibers Effect in Holographic Lithography
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 16, pages 2361–2366, April 23, 2014
How to Cite
Li, J., Cho, Y., Choi, I.-S. and Yang, S. (2014), Transforming One-Dimensional Nanowalls to Long-Range Ordered Two-Dimensional Nanowaves: Exploiting Buckling Instability and Nanofibers Effect in Holographic Lithography. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 2361–2366. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201302826
- Issue online: 16 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2013
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Numbers: #CMMI-0900468, EFRI-1038215
- KIST Global Research Program. Grant Number: 2Z03770
- Korea Institute of Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!