Direct Arylation Polycondensation: A Promising Method for the Synthesis of Highly Pure, High-Molecular-Weight Conjugated Polymers Needed for Improving the Performance of Organic Photovoltaics
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 21, pages 3226–3233, June 4, 2014
How to Cite
Kuwabara, J., Yasuda, T., Choi, S. J., Lu, W., Yamazaki, K., Kagaya, S., Han, L. and Kanbara, T. (2014), Direct Arylation Polycondensation: A Promising Method for the Synthesis of Highly Pure, High-Molecular-Weight Conjugated Polymers Needed for Improving the Performance of Organic Photovoltaics. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 3226–3233. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201302851
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2013
- Grants-in-Aids for Scientific Resaerch. Grant Number: 25288052
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!