Adopting the Principles of Collagen Biomineralization for Intrafibrillar Infiltration of Yttria-Stabilized Zirconia into Three-Dimensional Collagen Scaffolds
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 13, pages 1895–1903, April 2, 2014
How to Cite
Zhou, B., Niu, L.-n., Shi, W., Zhang, W., Arola, D. D., Breschi, L., Mao, J., Chen, J.-h., Pashley, D. H. and Tay, F. R. (2014), Adopting the Principles of Collagen Biomineralization for Intrafibrillar Infiltration of Yttria-Stabilized Zirconia into Three-Dimensional Collagen Scaffolds. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 1895–1903. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201302920
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2013
- NIDCR. Grant Number: R01 DE015306–06
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81130078
- National Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB526704
- Georgia Regents University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!