Embossed Hollow Hemisphere-Based Piezoelectric Nanogenerator and Highly Responsive Pressure Sensor
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 14, pages 2038–2043, April 9, 2014
How to Cite
Chun, J., Lee, K. Y., Kang, C.-Y., Kim, M. W., Kim, S.-W. and Baik, J. M. (2014), Embossed Hollow Hemisphere-Based Piezoelectric Nanogenerator and Highly Responsive Pressure Sensor. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 2038–2043. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201302962
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2013
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MEST). Grant Number: 2012R1A2A1A01002787
- IT R&D program of MKE/KEIT. Grant Number: 10035598
- Future Strategic Fund. Grant Number: 1.130061.01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!