Ultrahigh Infrared Photoresponse from Core–Shell Single-Domain-VO2/V2O5 Heterostructure in Nanobeam
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 13, pages 1821–1830, April 2, 2014
How to Cite
Li, Z., Hu, Z., Peng, J., Wu, C., Yang, Y., Feng, F., Gao, P., Yang, J. and Xie, Y. (2014), Ultrahigh Infrared Photoresponse from Core–Shell Single-Domain-VO2/V2O5 Heterostructure in Nanobeam. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 1821–1830. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201302967
- Issue online: 1 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB939901
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21222101, 11074229, 11132009, 11079004, 90922016, J1030412
- Chinese Academy of Science. Grant Number: XDB01020300
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Numbers: WK2340000035, WK2310000024
- NSFC. Grant Number: 21203099
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!