DyeIonogels: Proton-Responsive Ionogels Based on a Dye-Ionic Liquid Exhibiting Reversible Color Change
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 19, pages 2837–2843, May 21, 2014
How to Cite
Xie, Z.-L., Huang, X. and Taubert, A. (2014), DyeIonogels: Proton-Responsive Ionogels Based on a Dye-Ionic Liquid Exhibiting Reversible Color Change. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 2837–2843. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201303016
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2013
- Max Planck Institute of Colloids and Interfaces
- University of Potsdam
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!