Integrated Photo-supercapacitor Based on Bi-polar TiO2 Nanotube Arrays with Selective One-Side Plasma-Assisted Hydrogenation
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 13, pages 1840–1846, April 2, 2014
How to Cite
Xu, J., Wu, H., Lu, L., Leung, S.-F., Chen, D., Chen, X., Fan, Z., Shen, G. and Li, D. (2014), Integrated Photo-supercapacitor Based on Bi-polar TiO2 Nanotube Arrays with Selective One-Side Plasma-Assisted Hydrogenation. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 1840–1846. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201303042
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!