Highly Robust Indium-Free Transparent Conductive Electrodes Based on Composites of Silver Nanowires and Conductive Metal Oxides
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 12, pages 1671–1678, March 26, 2014
How to Cite
Zilberberg, K., Gasse, F., Pagui, R., Polywka, A., Behrendt, A., Trost, S., Heiderhoff, R., Görrn, P. and Riedl, T. (2014), Highly Robust Indium-Free Transparent Conductive Electrodes Based on Composites of Silver Nanowires and Conductive Metal Oxides. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 1671–1678. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201303108
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2013
- German Federal Ministry for Education and Research. Grant Number: 13N11777
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: RI1551/4–1
- Emmy-Noether-Programm of the DFG
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!