Graphene as an Electron Shuttle for Silver Deoxidation: Removing a Key Barrier to Plasmonics and Metamaterials for SERS in the Visible
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 13, pages 1864–1878, April 2, 2014
How to Cite
Losurdo, M., Bergmair, I., Dastmalchi, B., Kim, T.-H., Giangregroio, M. M., Jiao, W., Bianco, G. V., Brown, A. S., Hingerl, K. and Bruno, G. (2014), Graphene as an Electron Shuttle for Silver Deoxidation: Removing a Key Barrier to Plasmonics and Metamaterials for SERS in the Visible. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 1864–1878. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201303135
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2013
- European Community's 7th Framework Programme. Grant Numbers: 228637, 314578
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!