Film-Based Implants for Supporting Neuron–Electrode Integrated Interfaces for The Brain
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 13, pages 1938–1948, April 2, 2014
How to Cite
Tang-Schomer, M. D., Hu, X., Hronik-Tupaj, M., Tien, L. W., Whalen, M. J., Omenetto, F. G. and Kaplan, D. L. (2014), Film-Based Implants for Supporting Neuron–Electrode Integrated Interfaces for The Brain. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 1938–1948. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201303196
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2013
- Tufts Center for Neuroscience Research Core Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!