Capillary Network-Like Organization of Endothelial Cells in PEGDA Scaffolds Encoded with Angiogenic Signals via Triple Helical Hybridization
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 21, pages 3213–3225, June 4, 2014
How to Cite
Stahl, P. J., Chan, T. R., Shen, Y.-I., Sun, G., Gerecht, S. and Yu, S. M. (2014), Capillary Network-Like Organization of Endothelial Cells in PEGDA Scaffolds Encoded with Angiogenic Signals via Triple Helical Hybridization. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 3213–3225. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201303217
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2013
- NIAMS/NIH. Grant Number: R01AR060484
- DOD. Grant Number: W81XWH-12–1–0555
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!