Tracking of Transplanted Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Living Mice using Near-Infrared Ag2S Quantum Dots
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 17, pages 2481–2488, May 2, 2014
How to Cite
Chen, G., Tian, F., Zhang, Y., Zhang, Y., Li, C. and Wang, Q. (2014), Tracking of Transplanted Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Living Mice using Near-Infrared Ag2S Quantum Dots. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 2481–2488. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201303263
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2013
- Chinese Academy of Sciences “Bairen Ji Hua” program and “Strategic Priority Research Program”. Grant Number: XDA01030200
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2011CB965004
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21073225
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BK2012007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!