Constrained Order in Nanoporous Alumina with High Aspect Ratio: Smart Combination of Interference Lithography and Hard Anodization
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 13, pages 1857–1863, April 2, 2014
How to Cite
Montero Moreno, J. M., Waleczek, M., Martens, S., Zierold, R., Görlitz, D., Martínez, V. V., Prida, V. M. and Nielsch, K. (2014), Constrained Order in Nanoporous Alumina with High Aspect Ratio: Smart Combination of Interference Lithography and Hard Anodization. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 1857–1863. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201303268
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2013
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
- EU FP7 NMP3-SL-2008–214107-Nanomagma
- Spanish MICIIN. Grant Number: MAT-2010–20798-C05–04
- State of Hamburg
- DFG. Grant Number: 616/18–1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!