Palladium Nanoparticles Supported on Magnetic Carbon-Coated Cobalt Nanobeads: Highly Active and Recyclable Catalysts for Alkene Hydrogenation
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 14, pages 2020–2027, April 9, 2014
How to Cite
Kainz, Q. M., Linhardt, R., Grass, R. N., Vilé, G., Pérez-Ramírez, J., Stark, W. J. and Reiser, O. (2014), Palladium Nanoparticles Supported on Magnetic Carbon-Coated Cobalt Nanobeads: Highly Active and Recyclable Catalysts for Alkene Hydrogenation. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 2020–2027. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201303277
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2013
- International Doctorate Program
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: 948/8–1
- EU-ITN network Mag(net)icFun. Grant Number: PITN-GA-2012–290248
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!