Highly Intensified Surface Enhanced Raman Scattering by Using Monolayer Graphene as the Nanospacer of Metal Film–Metal Nanoparticle Coupling System
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 21, pages 3114–3122, June 4, 2014
How to Cite
Li, X., Choy, W. C. H., Ren, X., Zhang, D. and Lu, H. (2014), Highly Intensified Surface Enhanced Raman Scattering by Using Monolayer Graphene as the Nanospacer of Metal Film–Metal Nanoparticle Coupling System. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 3114–3122. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201303384
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2013
- University Grant Council of the University of Hong Kong. Grant Numbers: #4002343, #201111159062
- General Research Fund. Grant Number: HKU711612E
- RGC-NSFC. Grant Number: N_HKU709/12
- CRF. Grant Number: CUHK1/CRF/12G
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!