Facile Synthesis of Graphene Quantum Dots from 3D Graphene and their Application for Fe3+ Sensing
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 20, pages 3021–3026, May 28, 2014
How to Cite
Ananthanarayanan, A., Wang, X., Routh, P., Sana, B., Lim, S., Kim, D.-H., Lim, K.-H., Li, J. and Chen, P. (2014), Facile Synthesis of Graphene Quantum Dots from 3D Graphene and their Application for Fe3+ Sensing. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 3021–3026. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201303441
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2013
- Singapore Ministry of Education under the AcRF Tier 2. Grant Number: MOE2011-T2–2–010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!