Unusual Formation of ZnCo2O4 3D Hierarchical Twin Microspheres as a High-Rate and Ultralong-Life Lithium-Ion Battery Anode Material
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 20, pages 3012–3020, May 28, 2014
How to Cite
Bai, J., Li, X., Liu, G., Qian, Y. and Xiong, S. (2014), Unusual Formation of ZnCo2O4 3D Hierarchical Twin Microspheres as a High-Rate and Ultralong-Life Lithium-Ion Battery Anode Material. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 3012–3020. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201303442
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB935901
- National Natural Science Fund of China. Grant Number: 21371108
- Shandong Provincial Natural Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholar
- Independent Innovation Foundations of Shandong University. Grant Number: 2012ZD008
- National Science Foundation of Shandong Province. Grant Number: ZR2012BM018
- Shandong University
- Opening Project of CAS Key Laboratory of Materials for Energy Conversion. Grant Number: KF2014002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!