Highly Aligned Nanofibrous Scaffold Derived from Decellularized Human Fibroblasts
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 20, pages 3027–3035, May 28, 2014
How to Cite
Xing, Q., Vogt, C., Leong, K. W. and Zhao, F. (2014), Highly Aligned Nanofibrous Scaffold Derived from Decellularized Human Fibroblasts. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 3027–3035. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201303460
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2013
- Michigan Technological University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!