Hierarchical NiMn Layered Double Hydroxide/Carbon Nanotubes Architecture with Superb Energy Density for Flexible Supercapacitors
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 20, pages 2938–2946, May 28, 2014
How to Cite
Zhao, J., Chen, J., Xu, S., Shao, M., Zhang, Q., Wei, F., Ma, J., Wei, M., Evans, D. G. and Duan, X. (2014), Hierarchical NiMn Layered Double Hydroxide/Carbon Nanotubes Architecture with Superb Energy Density for Flexible Supercapacitors. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 2938–2946. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201303638
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2013
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2011CBA00504
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC)
- Scientific Funds from Beijing Municipal Commission of Education. Grant Number: 20111001002
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.