A Smart Nanoassembly for Multistage Targeted Drug Delivery and Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 23, pages 3612–3620, June 18, 2014
How to Cite
Li, Z., Dong, K., Huang, S., Ju, E., Liu, Z., Yin, M., Ren, J. and Qu, X. (2014), A Smart Nanoassembly for Multistage Targeted Drug Delivery and Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 3612–3620. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201303662
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2012CB720602, 2011CB936004
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21210002, 91213302, 21072182
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.