Topological-Structure Modulated Polymer Nanocomposites Exhibiting Highly Enhanced Dielectric Strength and Energy Density
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 21, pages 3172–3178, June 4, 2014
How to Cite
Hu, P., Shen, Y., Guan, Y., Zhang, X., Lin, Y., Zhang, Q. and Nan, C.-W. (2014), Topological-Structure Modulated Polymer Nanocomposites Exhibiting Highly Enhanced Dielectric Strength and Energy Density. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 3172–3178. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201303684
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2013
- NSF of China. Grant Numbers: 51102142, 51222204, 50921061, 50903079
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20110002120004
- Foundation for the Authors of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertations of China. Grant Number: 201144
- Beijing Nova Program. Grant Number: XX2013037
- Tsinghua University. Grant Number: 20121087925
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!