Highly Efficient Multifunctional Supramolecular Gene Carrier System Self-Assembled from Redox-Sensitive and Zwitterionic Polymer Blocks
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 25, pages 3874–3884, July 2, 2014
How to Cite
Wen, Y., Zhang, Z. and Li, J. (2014), Highly Efficient Multifunctional Supramolecular Gene Carrier System Self-Assembled from Redox-Sensitive and Zwitterionic Polymer Blocks. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 3874–3884. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201303687
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2013
- Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), Singapore. Grant Numbers: 102 101 0024, 10/03/FG/06/05
- National University of Singapore. Grant Numbers: R–397–000–136–112, R–397–000–136–731
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!